Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feeling Full & How Safe? Revision

For "The Secret of Feeling Full" article, I blew the image up so the text could interact with the curly fry. I need to work on my text wrap on the image. I created an orange text box on the right page to put information in. I don't like how it is even with the image on the left side and breaking the text columns up, so I have some issues to resolve there still.
Approximate Work Time: 1 hour

For the revision on the "How Safe?" article, I needed to fill more space. To achieve that, I enlarged the image of the peppers to stretch across the page and interact with more text. I made the body text into three columns instead of two, and got rid of the dark green side bar on the right page. I need to tighten up the space between "how" and "safe" to make the headline flow a little better, and I need to find a better image to go behind in order to correspond with the peppers at the bottom. Also, I think I'm going to mess with the "fresh concerns" type because I don't like something about it right now.
Approximate Work Time: 1.75 hours




1 comment:

  1. Go to an odd number/higher number grid on the right page. Have only two columns of text on the right page.

    ReplyDelete