Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tamarin Finals

Here are my final layouts for the professional photograph assignment.

For the spread, I brought the body copy up from the margin a bit at the bottom. Also, I finally finished the body copy text.

For the poster, I tried to sell the service a little more than just inform people about it. To do this, I added the pull quote that is "from a user" of the service. Also, I added a kind of subtitle to the top of the spread. I think the logo of the handicapped person with the monkey (which is a rebuilt Helping Hands logo) helps get the point across that this is a service to help those that are handicapped become more independent.


For the poster, I made the "to save them" text a little more visible by upping the opacity and changing the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment